About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

APPLE PIE A DEUX

 
Tom cored the apples

and I

Peeled them
and
Put the pie together to bake

Our little Holiday Eve
fun together....

HAPPY THANKSGIVING 
FROM OUR HOUSE
TO YOURS...
💑

Hugs from afar,

Stay safe, distanced
and masked
😷😷

Julierose, La Blageuse
(Cooking-euse)




20 comments:

  1. Togetherness in all things - including Thanksgiving. The best, if you ask me. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you and Tom, Julie!

    lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love apple pie! We made apple crisp the other day using my sister's recipe - YUM. Happy Thanksgiving to both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope this Thanksgiving gives you pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's nice to get help with the apples! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving! The pie looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Thanksgiving! Your pie looks yummy, and how fun that you and Tom made it together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Thanksgiving dear Julie !!
    Stay safe !
    Huge hugs !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your pie looks delicious. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your pie looks delicious. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Thanksgiving to all, as un-normal as it is! I made a cherry pie with a lattice crust today for our dinner. Smelling great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful butterflies and perfect geese points on those blocks in your last post. Love the photo of hubby working away there and the pie looks professional! I bet it was good! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bet the pie was delicious and hope you had a happy Thanksgiving Day together.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Thanksgiving! The apple pie looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.