About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Monday, May 16, 2022

HAPPY MAIL ;)))

 
Look what arrived in my afternoon mail today!!

All these goodies for my Journal Pages Journey;)))

Thanks so much Lizzy πŸ’–πŸ’;)))
[click to visit her site]

This totally adorable little print:
↧↧↧↧
AND

These mushroom fabrics...
I just love mushroom prints...
and that cute little bird...

All so perfect for
future journal pages...

More lovely fabrics  to work with...
and
all these little bits for
decoration
↧↧↧↧
Including crochet lace and 
a lovely light blue lace strip.
What a truly beautiful and 
generous gift.
thank you so much, Lizzy;
you made my day..
πŸ‘―
Go and see Lizzy's lovely blog 
at 
"Gone2thebeach.blogspot.com"

to see her beautiful photos and
quilt works...

hugs,
Julierose
La blageuse
(grateful-euse)










9 comments:

  1. "It's the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter"
    --Marlene Dietrich--

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the cutest fabrics! The decoration pieces are gorgeous! Happy mail for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that mushroom fabric with the brown mice is absolutely adorable! What fun you will have designing your journal pages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew the instant I saw the photo that Lizzy had blessed you! She's such a sweetheart. Enjoy these wonderful bits and treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed Lizzy's blog page- such good work! and you are very fortunate to have all those goodies from her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy my mail arrived with some sunny May days! Have fun witth the little doodads! Hope you feel good these days, lots of love.

    lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh lucky, lucky you with such a lovely package of delightful fabrics and the collection of tiny buttons and other little treats to use for decoration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love mushroom fabrics too - what fun you will have with all your new goodies!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.