17 mini charm blocks
FINITO!
AND
One more laid out for today
↨↨↨↨↨
I still have some blacks, browns and
a few yellow minis left \over...
BUT...
I am getting tired working with
mini charms...
ya think???
I will take 9 blocks for each
of my Granddaughters
and back them
with some cute panels
for lap quilts
for Christmas this year.
When I can machine quilt
comfortably, I plan
to start
these projects
AND...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
SO:)))
I have moved on to my
many jelly roll
leftovers --
and
have laid these out
these colors
for
my next project:
travels after Tom retired...
It will be
(guess what? haha)
VERY
SCRAPPY!!
[big surprise]
;)))
Hugs, Julierose
La blageuse
(moving-on-euse)



Today is the oldest you've ever been,
ReplyDeleteand the youngest you'll ever be.....
--Anon--
Your mini charm blocks are so pretty, Julierose! I just love patchwork like that. Have fun with the jelly roll strips, too!
ReplyDeleteScrappy quilts are pretty much my favourites of all because they remind me of my grandmothers, both of whom were quilters and always used scraps.
ReplyDeleteLove the charm patches!
ReplyDeleteFinding so much inspiration from you Julierose! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteI love scrappy quilts. What a great idea for your grand daughters.
ReplyDeleteYour mini charm blocks look great! You will have plenty of time to go slow on the finishing.
ReplyDeleteJust love these little blocks put together this way. It's so relaxing to work with scrappy projects too. Happy Stitching!
ReplyDeleteLove those scrappy blocks up on the wall! Have fun with the new quilt.
ReplyDeleteThe mini charm blocks look so good! Your granddaughters will love them! I love the fabric for you new project. Scrappy is the best!
ReplyDeleteNothing is quite so satisfying or nostalgic as prints alternating with a neutral. It just looks like home.
ReplyDeleteYour strippy quilt is beautiful and spring/ summer like. How wonderful that you were able to travel and make memories. The squares are delightful too, they ive me a whole new viewpoint about charmp acks, which I never buy.
ReplyDeleteIf you need help with quilting, my longarm quilter is wonderful and very reasonable. She is always happy to do small projects too.
Today is beautiful. I hope you were able to walk a bit or sit out.
love lizzy
With all those tiny pieces, I'd get tired of them too! But very pretty!
ReplyDeleteHavent you been busy
ReplyDeleteLove your charms. Very pretty for sure
ReplyDeleteLove those mini charms, but I can understand wanting to do something else for a while.
ReplyDeleteI love the colors you've laid out for your next project! Your mini-charm quilt is looking great, too! So many nice fabrics to admire. :)
ReplyDelete