I have the first three rows to
be sewn together for
the center of my tabletopper.
the central row has 25 hexagons and
the next two have 23..
************************
The inside book cover
for "Winter" Volume
is a crazy quilt block:
Using silks, linens and cottons
in Wintry colors...
AND
Here is the book cover
I have chosen
↓↓↓
I will have to reinforce
the spine; and I have left
a few end papers in to write on
explaining this challenge.
From today until Wednesday's
1st prompt for July--
I will be embellishing this page
and the Christmas Journal's page.
**************************
We are having thunderstorms
on and off this morning...
So, I rode my recumbant
bicycle for 17 minutes--
a new record for me...
👵🎉🎊
********************
WE will be having burgers on the grill
with tater tots this evening for dinner..changes
below =&&&
☂🌂
Hoping to BBQ in between those raindrops...
************************************
An F-1 weekend
(Formula One Racing
this morning)
🏁
Vroom, vroom...
Hugs,
Julierose, La blageuse
(Embelishing-euse)
&&&changes:
Tom decided to go and get Chinese
Take out for lunch
so those leftovers
will be our dinner, too;
rainy today so tomorrow
we will bbq those burgers!!
:))))))



Hooray! Today I can leave a comment here (who knows?). I love your new journals with the fabric covers and the way you left pages inside to explain the hardcover one. And congratulations for 17 minutes on the bike - that's awesome. (wow - you are speeding along with the hexagons)
ReplyDeleteI'm eyeing your table topper idea and then allowing the guilt over a bunch of hexxies I made awhile ago that never have been turned into anything to nudge me into doing something. I don't have enough for a quilt but can't seem to come up with a use for them. Hmmmm.....
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to watching the crazy quilt page take shape!!
NASCAR for us!
ReplyDeleteYou are a hexagon energizer bunny. I couldn't do that many in a million years . Can't wait to see your projects
ReplyDeleteI love your inside book cover, so soothing.
ReplyDeleteLove the hexies skipping in long rows. Lovely crazy quilt fabrics for the Winter page.
ReplyDeleteThe crazy quilt page looks amazing! I really love how it came out. I'm looking forward to seeing that table topper! We didn't get any rain yesterday even though we were under a thunderstorm watch. Have a Happy 4th of July!!
ReplyDelete