Here are my 6 little tulip bulbs starting
to sprout; I ordered them from
Amazon and they were ready to
be set in just water.
I used taller containers to support
the stems that I hope will
eventually sprout...
😊👍
I have never forced tulips before--
so have my fingers crossed that
they will bloom....
**************************
On February 21st,
Formula One's season will
begin (F1); we are looking
forward to watching another
season...
So......
Tom made me this funny little
picture :
[I have no idea how he did this;
he said he used "AI"]
↓↓↓↓
We can't wait for the fun
to begin!!
;)))))
***********************************
there is no sewing being done here
as yet; my hands are still
pretty sore and shakey--so
I will be taking a bit of a break
and instead have been
sorting my cut magazine images
into color envelopes for
glue booking.
*********************************
We are enjoying this spate of sunny weather
and warmer temps.
Today we went to the sports field
which has a .8 mile circular
track - and for the first time
since I was diagnosed with a
herniated disk and had sciatica
along with it-- I was able to walk
the whole circle.
So encouraging...;))))
I hope you are all doing well and
i will be back with some sewing
news soon, I hope ;)))
hugs, Julierose
La blageuse
(sorting-euse)


Reading a lot---this latest book is by Henning Mankell:
ReplyDelete"Firewall"--a fascinating mystery set in Sweden....very "Noire"
I wouldn't have a clue how to use AI to create anything much less what your DH did. Sadly we don't watch car races because neither one of us has any interest. Our beloved Blue Jays will soon be starting to play so looking forward to that.
ReplyDeleteSorry your hands have been giving you grief - but at least you were able to get a decent walk in.
Sounds like your body is healing. I'm glad you were able to make it all the way around. Looking forward to some sunnier days. I think that will help cheer things up around here.
ReplyDeleteYou and Lizzy forcing bulbs! How wonderful. I hope they're beautiful and brighten your space.
ReplyDeleteYour Tom is very creative. My question is, is that you in the photo, Julie?
I hope your hands heal quickly and yeah for the warm and sunny weather!
I have had sciatica and it was miserable! Good for you for walking .8 mile.
Your tulips look good! I do see the little green nubbins sprouting. Tulips are slow, be patient.
ReplyDeleteI can't imagine watching F One...do you do other things while watching? Crochet or read. But then I don t watch any sports, just baseball if my team is good.
lizzy
PS Amazon had a post on IG about most popular hand massagers and treatments [like warm paraffin?]. Wonder if anything would help your hands.
It will be fun to see if the tulips grow and bloom. I've never tried that.
ReplyDeleteHappy to read that you had a successful trek around the sports track!
ReplyDeleteBest of luck with your tulips, and your walking progress.
ReplyDeleteThat is such a fun photo! Great you were able to do a little walking. Wonderful the tulips are beginning to sprout....spring must be beginning to think about waking up. Enjoy watching the Formula One races.
ReplyDeleteGood morning, Julierose. First I would like to send you well wishes. I do hope you start feeling better soon. Working on a gluebook project is very relaxing. I have gotten into working on smash journals lately. Have a lovely day.
ReplyDeleteForcing bulbs is something DIL did before Little Man. Hmmm - maybe I need to try a few myself. LOVE the funny image your DH created - and HOORAY for being able to walk so much further!
ReplyDelete