About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Tuesday, February 13, 2024

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, et al

 

My little Valentine's slow-stitched
beaded  heart is now 
sewn into
my  2024Junque Journal...

I can flip it up to journal underneath...
:)))))

My Pita Cracker Box 
Junque Journal
is getting to be
a "chunky monkey"
for sure....
↡↡↡↡
I think I will have enough room to use it
through April this year....

After that I can make another using
one of my saved emptied boxes for
the next 3-4 months....

Here are two pictures of prepared pages
featuring hearts for the future:
💖💝💗
↑↑↑this one also used part
of a label from 
 my favorite coffee blend from 
Starbuck's;))))

This  prepared page is in the
 April month's signature...
with journaling cards in the little
denim pocket...
******************************
and...

Here is the last page (L) of my 
January, 2024 signature;
followed by 
 the first page  
of February.'s
signature..
I used some fabric ruffles 
on the top and bottom here...

I don't always write a whole lot on each
page, but just something to recall 
what happened on those days...

I love working in this one...
such a free and easy
way to journal...

Hugs, 
Julierose, La Blageuse
(Happy-Valentine's- Day-euse)








10 comments:

  1. Reading another Henning Mankell: "The Fifth Woman"--

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love your slow stitched heart! Such a pleasurable thing to put together all those bits and pieces. And your journal... wonderful. Junk journaling has me saving all sorts of things. And that, of course, adds to the management and storage problems in the sewing room. Ah well.. it's cheaper than therapy, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my previous comment got lost somehow. Anyhow, I love your slow stitched heart. And the journal and other pages as well. I don't write in my journals for some reason. I make many, but very few are written in. Junk- gotta' love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentine's Day! I love your Heart and your journal pages. I can't get the hang of the junk journals for me, but I keep trying. I do love the idea and craft, so free, so pretty.

    The heart is darling!

    lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a good cup of Starbuck's Pike Place, but Verona is good as well. Happy Valentine's Day to you and your sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you both a Happy Valentine's Day, take things slowly and enjoy the day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy (albeit now belated) Valentine's day! Your sweet little beaded valentine is a perfect addition to your junque journal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you had a great Valentine's Day. I love seeing your journals. They're so full of creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your collages are such fun to see -- as much fun as it must be for you to create them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It' enjoyable to read about your and Quiltdivajulie's journals. You put so much thought into each page.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.