About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Saturday, June 22, 2024

ALMOST SILENT SATURDAY;)))

 

STRAWBERRY MOON 
June 22, 2024--
Batting Book
work in progress..

[Little bits of ocean being
tossed by this full moon
surrounding the sky]

Below is how this page began:
I had just that little bit of "ocean" wave
fabric leftover from long ago and
decided to add it to my page...
[above]



Hugs, Julierose
La blageuse
(Batting-Book-WIP-euse)




9 comments:

  1. I am attempting to create a page to remember this special event.
    Tonight's full (strawberry) moon seemed a perfect idea to try to re-create
    in fabric...;)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. It was too cloudy here to see the moon last nigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even try to look for the moon. I'll admire your version instead!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo what a very cool way to document the strawberry moon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're working on another fun project and even more fun that it has meaning too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, your Strawberry Moon is impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very interesting page, Julierose. You are quite talented with those small pieces of fabric.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.