Just a note to let all you well wishers know that I am home from my hospital stay and on a broad spectrum antibiotic for Lyme disease and Anaplasma (another tick borne disease). I am resting and trying to recover my strength....I never knew you could get so sick from tick bites!!!
I will catch up with you all soon, I hope...and just that I will not be answering comments on here for a while....
Hugs and thanks for all your good wishes, Julierose, La Blageuse
Feel better! I'm happy to hear you're on antibiotics and getting back to normal.
ReplyDeleteOh my, I didn't know about your contracting Lyme disease. It can be really nasty and leave some long-term side effects. Rest up.
ReplyDeletePat
Oh Julierose! I'm so sorry you have been so sick and ended up in hospital! Glad you are home again! Take it easy and rest as much as you can! Speedy recovery! (((Hugs)))
ReplyDeleteI had no idea. That sounds awful. Please get well soon!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, Julierose!! This is awful and I'm so sorry you have had to deal with this. I have to spray every time I'm outside this time of year because of ticks. I've had two on me so far but thankfully hadn't bitten. It is a constant worry. Do hope you heal fast! Take care, J
ReplyDeleteI've been thinking about you (and Tom). Thanks for checking in!
ReplyDeleteThanks for letting us know, Julierose. Rest up and I hope you are feeling much better soon!!
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteI’m sorry you caught Lyme disease but am glad you are mending. This is a debilitating disease.
ReplyDeleteI hope you do not get the Alpha Gal Allergy from your tick bite as well. My daughter has that - make sure if you start to feel as they you are having allergy symptoms from meat or meat by products to get checked for it - it can be severe.
ReplyDeleteHi, Texas Quilt Gal here. I see your comments on Karen's blog and did not know you had Lyme disease - I just read about it on Jocelyn's blog. My best wishes and prayers for your full recovery!
ReplyDeleteJulierose. I just found out today that you had Lymes disease. My prayers and thoughts are with you. I always read the group of quilters who post on..."What Are Quilters Blogging About Today", and that's how I found out.. I love your blog post. Don't usually post anything but had to let you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDelete