Sorry i haven't answered your lovely comments--they have not come to my email; I
had to re-set comment moderation A G A I N!!!!!!πΏπΎπ½π
Why does this go OFF with no notice??? AAAARGH!!
Hugs, Julierose--La blageuse (un-happy-euse)
P.S. Added today 23rd--FYI this seemed to work for me in case
this happens to you...
I went in and re-set the "send comment moderation to" on settings for blogger
and now I am receiving comments again...π
Apologies to you all...and sighs to BLOGGER!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry for your frustrating issue, Julierose. I wish we had an easier platform to use. One that doesn't cost an arm and a leg!
ReplyDeleteI don't understand how blogger gets so screwed up all the time!
ReplyDeleteEvery time Google/ Chrome browser does an update, all settings revert to default. Even if your browser isn't Chrome, Blogger is Google---- WE may not notice the updates but behind the scenes Things Happen.
DeleteThanks, Lizzy -- it's good to know the reason.
DeleteI noticed this was happening for you, but I didn't want to nag.
ReplyDeleteIt recently occurred to me that maybe Windows updates cause the problems with blogger comments, maybe resetting things..... No idea, really, but I'm sorry it's happening. It's always a hassle.
ReplyDeleteThat happens to me too, periodically -- and I hate it!
ReplyDeleteYou now have comments about comments,Julierose. I have issues too like that from time to time and I don't know why. I never change a thing-as far as I know, LOL.
ReplyDeleteWell, I haven’t been receiving comments for the last six weeks or so, so I think/hope I did what you described to reset my comment moderation. When we can’t “talk” with our online quilting friends, it feels very lonely!
ReplyDelete