Is anyone else having problems getting the "latest" posts in their Blogger feed?
😦😧😥😩😪😫
I am not receiving ANY at all. When I go to the old post and get to the blog I have to click on"Home" to find the latest posting....Any suggestions? I went to settings and reset my gmail address for receiving posts--but still nothing...aaargh....also nothing pertinent in "Help" section!!
Hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse--(confused-euse)
Aaargh!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh yes, I have been having troubles too, Julierose. From what I have read, others are having issues. Sigh. I wish you a lovely week, dear. Happy Monday.Hugs.
ReplyDeleteI think it's a pretty widespread issue from what I've been hearing. So far, touch wood, I don't seem to have any issues with seeing blog updates using Inoreader.
ReplyDeleteIt’s always something - I thought it was just me
ReplyDeleteI read my blogs through Feedly and have not had any trouble getting the most recent posts. I find the constant changes annoying.
ReplyDeletePat
I read my blogs through The Old Reader (free version) and haven't had problems. I use Chrome for my Browser. Maybe that is where the problem is.
ReplyDeleteMe too. I mentioned it in a blog post last week.
ReplyDeleteSame issue here. I tried different browser, refreshed and the only thing that worked for me.... I had to remove and then readd the blogs to my list. It worked for the day... but I just went to check today and it is bringing up the old ones, so don't bother with that fix as it was a one day only fix. Big hugs to you... I hate when technology changes and doesn't work correctly any more.
ReplyDeleteI use Feedly as the blogreader. No problems for me.
ReplyDeleteI use FollowIt and am not having issues with the email notices that there is a new post available. At one point I simply had all of the blogs I read bookmarked on my computer and used those to check in on fellow bloggers (that has never failed me and even now I let FollowIt tell me there's a new post but I do not click through from their email - I use my bookmark and go to that blog).
ReplyDeleteI use bookmarks for two blogs I read, as followit is so very slow, posts days later. But I do offer Followit on my own blog.
DeleteHi! I hope you're enjoying this lovely rather transitional to fall day [before hot weather returns the rest of the week.] I m not getting updates, have to go looking. Blogger is trying to get rid of us. I only read three or four blogs so I will LOOK, and not give up. Worst to me is many lost comments, I feel like I am blogging in a void, talking to myself. But again, will carry on as best I can. New post this week hopefully Friday or even Thursday,[medical treatment week] I hope you ll visit / find me. Love your embroidery calendar, btw.
ReplyDeletelove
lizzy