About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Nor'Easter aftermath

 Having fun:  my four grandchildren and my daughter have been staying with us as they have no power...no time to post, sew, breathe:  instead:  a gazillion batches of laundry, card games, long walks to the beach, sleeping bags, baseball cards, drawings.... and visits to Mom in nursing home... etc....will be back soon...Julierose, La Blageuse

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get to do some quilting soon! Did the electric company give any idea as to how much longer?? I am so glad my power came back when it did although some homes in my area are still without power. I am hoping you get back to normal soon. It's so difficult! My parents had a hard time with the lack of power but they wouldn't come to my house either. So stressful! Will tell you about the show and my class!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.