About Me
- Julierose
- Shoreline, CT, United States
- I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.
Thursday, November 3, 2011
Nor'Easter aftermath
Having fun: my four grandchildren and my daughter have been staying with us as they have no power...no time to post, sew, breathe: instead: a gazillion batches of laundry, card games, long walks to the beach, sleeping bags, baseball cards, drawings.... and visits to Mom in nursing home... etc....will be back soon...Julierose, La Blageuse
Labels:
Nor'easter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope you get to do some quilting soon! Did the electric company give any idea as to how much longer?? I am so glad my power came back when it did although some homes in my area are still without power. I am hoping you get back to normal soon. It's so difficult! My parents had a hard time with the lack of power but they wouldn't come to my house either. So stressful! Will tell you about the show and my class!
ReplyDelete