I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.
What a beautiful work in progress! I wanted to respond to your comment to me but you are a no reply soooo..... Thank you we were so surprised! Do you belong to a guild? That is where I met everyone except Sujata, we met through our blogs. It is the best place to find "like minded" people. Have a great weekend.
What a beautiful work in progress! I wanted to respond to your comment to me but you are a no reply soooo.....
ReplyDeleteThank you we were so surprised!
Do you belong to a guild? That is where I met everyone except Sujata, we met through our blogs. It is the best place to find "like minded" people.
Have a great weekend.