About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Saturday Pix-o-rama

Progress on my hand quilting effort--all basted and ready to be embroidered:


(I SO wish I could find some more of that gray birchtrees fabric on the left--this is the last of it--
all gone
BOO-HOO!!)

Next:




The twins' lap quilts are coming along--one more round I think....



Here is the very first log cabin I ever made--I always put it up at Christmastime....


I named it "The Crows' Christmas" because of the little crows on that mustard-ey fabric....


AND  a TA-DA--the finished Wonky--at last and in time for my Granddaughter's 1st Christmas..







flip side above and what is it with me and crows..?????

I love the way the big stitch looks like the crows have been walking all over the blocks. 

And so.. off to my daughter's to babysit and play a gazillion games of Rummy....

Julierose, La Blageuse

2 comments:

  1. The birch tree fabric used to be found in just about every quilt shop. I had some myself at one time. You are a very creative quilter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that top piece especially!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.