About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Friday, December 23, 2011

PHEW!!!! (No pix post)

Bake, bake, bake, cut, cut, cut, sew, sew, sew, clean (well, a little), sew, iron, sew, iron, sew, iron, cut, cut cut....and so it goes, working up to the DAY......
Finally got the flannel out-doorsey prints in the mail and have the twins' lap LC's pinned and ready to machine quilt.  Fudge made , prepped to make Becky Higgins' chocolate candy popcorn for giving and well, those words from the old timey "Alice in Wonderland" film ,,,"I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date, no time to say hello--goodbye, I'm late, I'm late, I'm late..." keep running through my head....

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU WONDERFUL VISITORS...A BIG HUG AND A MERCI GOES OUT TO YOU ALL....MMMMMMWAH!!!

Julierose, La Blageuse

5 comments:

  1. And a Happy Holiday to you! I did not get into all the rush, rush this year. I shopped online or made gifts from my stash. Now we celebrate Christmas today because of our daughter's work schedule. I will relax and sew over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and your family, Julierose!
    I am pretty much done. I have some baking to do tomorrow but very low key. The work is pretty much over. So tired! Enjoy the holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope that things calmed down enough for you to enjoy the holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Log Cabin quilts in progress. I think that is one of my all time favorite patterns.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.