About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

IT IS A WONDER-FILLED LIFE

Our family had our celebration yesterday filled with laughter, a few tears, memories, music  and much gratefulness for being all together again....and so blessed with our 2 1/2 month old granddaughter, Fiona..


Cassidy was our "santa" this year handing all the presents around....



Steven liked his presents


My daughter, Candice, held Fiona a lot.....she says, "been there, done that!" after her four... 


 Cassidy held Fiona, too--isn't that  a sweet  picture?

AND  Grand'mere gets her turn, too...



All over for another year....such a lovely day... I loved every minute...

Here is what I am working on now:  My Spider (in the Jardin) Web  --next comes bright blues:



This is why Mrs. Spider is "in the Jardin"--don't you just love this fabric??


I am making each block a bright scrap-filled primary color  and am using up my stash--such fun--AND:  am using   Bonnie's "Leaders and Enders" idea and making a whole batch of "twosies at the same time....ya gotta love that Bonnie.. 'til next time...

Julierose,   La Blageuse

2 comments:

  1. What a great looking family! Looks like you had a great holiday!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.