About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Merry Merry, Hurry Hurry





Here are the two LC's for my twin grandsons in progress--the top and bottom strips are leftovers from Superheros prints....




And here are pix of my tree and various ornaments



The caned rocking chair is my Great-Grandmother's and our Santa sits in it wearing the hat every year to distribute gifts!!



My Mom's ceramic "NOEL" and my reindeer on the mantle





My "Little Drummer Boy" needlepoint ornament in my needlepoint days.... and



My sweetie and I having a bit o' wine to celebrate putting the tree up....

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and all the best to all

Julierose, La Blageuse

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilts and lovely decorations! Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those strip quilts! And your home looks so festive - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your log cabin quilts! I love making those!! And your tree is great. We are so bad: no tree!!!! We won't be home, so why take the time????

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.