About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving to All

 Turkey -Lurkey Alert....

Who should stop by???  In our Front Yard this morning,  tippy-toe-ing along......and then


the rest of the bunch.....Aren't they funny???

I am thankful to all of you who have tippy-toed by and left your comments.....Julierose, La Blageuse
:-}}

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanks Giving to everyone. Thanks for visited my blog - It's nice to meet another textile lover - Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! Hope you have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.