About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Friday, November 4, 2011

Wha' Happened to my House?? (No quilt stuff)


Steven and Gregory busy at DSI's.


Connor (Greg's twin) reading

The three boys keeping busy--Cassidy on her FACE with friends at home who have generators.



And so another day dawns--another load or (five!!) of laundry...Julierose, La Blageuse

1 comment:

  1. Your grandsons are adorable! I had a great class last night with Sue Nickels and did some shopping. It was a lot of fun. I will eventually write about it on my blog. I am so grateful for the extra hour of sleep. I bet you are too! Enjoy your peace and quiet!!
    Love, Rosemary

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.