About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Moon Madness

I haven't been able to post for a while--the cold turned into bronchitis--yuck!
Meanwhile....
I am thrilled to be taking my online course with Jude   (check out her fabulous offerings!!  ) and have been able to only hand sew a bit--actually in--the--bed sick!!
 
Here is one "beastie" in progress using many of my own hand dyes;


And here is a "moon cloth" using mostly my own hand dyed cloth--the bottom strip is the only commercial one--this is such fun!!

As I stress--WIPs  for sure...

And here is last night's moon shot:


Au revoir--Julierose, La Blageuse

2 comments:

  1. Your hand dyes are beautiful! Sounds like you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work. Hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.