About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Monday, October 1, 2012

MONDAY'S MUGGLE RUGS (Bash That Stash Edition)

I found all these little 2" squares today--and decided to make up a "plethora"of mugrugs .  They are all random  cuts with just a few doubles; I need to make up some items for Mom's Nursing Home Christmas Sale and I thought these might be just the ticket--while bashing my stash--a twofer!!  (LOL)








I LOVE the way that little "Kissy Kitty Face" just peeks out--I didn't fussy cut--it just happened--serendipity!! I get to bash my strip stash, too.  The reverse will be Christmas bits and bobs I have left over from making my grandbabes' Christmas Big Girl and Big Boys' quilts in previous years.

Since my arm/hand/fingers are really sore from Big Stitching my wallhanging, I am workin' ye ol' machine--it's smokin', ladies!! (heh heh)

Your "hip to be squared" Julierose, La blageuse

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! Nice that you are getting a good start well ahead of the sale...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your mug rugs! You're using up stash and making something useful! I always use mine!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.