About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

DIDJA EVA??

Did you ever have a day where all your stuff looked "BLAH"--why am I making this?  The colors are awful--yuck!! My seams never seem (!) to match--my machine won't do what I want it to....... Etc, etc. aaaargh! (SIGH)

Wellllll, then appears the mailman: AN D this package appears---

I WON!!!  All this:




Stephanie had a give away of (what she calls) SCRAPS:









From Stephanie :  25 Fat quarter Novelty prints--none of which I own....now, that generous gift made my day....WOW--what a windfall!!

 THANK YOU SO MUCH, STEPHANIE:

I see....... either a "cow" or Spider Web quilt "greening" before my eyes.  A --"For No Reason"--just for fun quilt--to make:  Just because......  Fun sewing--no deadlines....I am a grateful:
 Julierose, La Blageuse  

7 comments:

  1. I've had very many of those days, Julierose! Some days, I'm probably better off not attempting to sew since everything seems to go wrong! You won some beautiful fabrics! I'm sure that cheered you up! So pretty! So many things you can make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are big scraps! You will have a fun playtime with them. And I see you already have thoughts as to what kind of play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! That's so fun!! Can't wait to see what you make! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what a way to brighten up your day! congrats!
    have fun playing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun package to receive in the mail! Looks like a lot of tempting fun in there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!! Wonderful scraps. I'm very interesting what you're doing.
    Have a nice day
    Roswitha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad I could be some help!!!!!! ") Can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.