About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Sunday, November 18, 2012

MANDALA PROGRESS AND A TA-DAAAA



I have finished the circle part of Mom's Christmas Mandala and now need to mount it--I am happy with the way it's turning out so far...actually, the colors are much more vibrant than this pix shows.  

AND  TA-DAAAAA:  here is the cutest new member of our family:  

LA BELLE MISS LIBERTY (AKA LIBBY)--my daughter's new adopted puppy:


Isn't she just the cutest darling pup?  She is calm, serene and sweet. 
She just loves her new "mommy" and new family... we are looking forward to seeing them all on this upcoming Thanksgiving Saturday, along with our son Jeff and his family &, of course, 'Kota (see pix on my sidebar).  

Best wishes for a happy and healthy Thanksgiving to you all, mes amies  I am Julierose, La Blageuse

2 comments:

  1. Your beading is beautiful! Your mom will love it. The colors look nice and bright to me. Must be even nicer in person. Libby looks like the sweetest puppy. What a great addition to the family! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving! Going to my mom and dad's and plan on baking Wednesday after work. Why does work always get in the way??

    ReplyDelete
  2. your beading looks wonderful.....Libby looks like she is content in her new home. she looks like a sweetie pie!
    Have a Happy Thanksgiving@!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.