About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Monday, November 26, 2012

"SUGA, SUGA....HONEY HONEY..."



I am 1/2 done with this surprise  top--so now you can see that this will be a "rag" comfy little quilt--


You have to just love this fabric--the wings have sparkles on them, too!!


I numbered each left hand block row  (sorry for the blur here) eg: L1, L2 etc and then went very slowly sewing them together so that all the seams are exposed on only ONE side (sigh)...Four more rows to go.

And here is "Honey, Honey":--))---------- we had a super Thanksgiving at my daughter's :


All my wonderful grandchildren--aren't I lucky?  

Mmmwah to all  

Julierose, La Blageuse

1 comment:

  1. Such a nice looking family! Your quilt looks so pretty! Love the fairies! What a great gift!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.