About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Saturday, April 19, 2014

HAPPY EASTER-- BASKETS AND BUNNIES



Easter baskets I put together this morning for Willa and Fiona:

 Inside: ballarina bunnies, little seahorses, tiny sprinkling cans for bath or beach and
a nice Lindt bunny...backed up by my DH's old antique clarinet lamps he made....


In front are the four little chocolate bunnies for my daughter's "bigger" kids....

I spent time out on our deck relaxing after the pre-Easter cleaning, etc.--it is so nice to be able to sit out again......in the SUNSHINE!!

Tomorrow we will be having DH's sauce and meatballs on Rotelle with tossed salad and garlic bread
Ice Cream cake for dessert....a fun family day ahead....

Here's wishing you all a wonderful Holiday...
Hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse Basket-euse!!

3 comments:

  1. beautiful baskets. the girls will love them! Happy Easter to you and your family. enjoy the sunshine. isnt it wonderful? we had a wild turkey in our yard at dusk. so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your baskets are so cute! Have a lovely day with your family, sounds like fun! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful baskets! Happy Easter! Enjoy your family!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.