About Me
- Julierose
- Shoreline, CT, United States
- I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.
Sunday, April 6, 2014
WALKING IN APRIL
Friday morning's walk on the boardwalk was a bit chilly--yikes! and this is April??
(And who is that??? Nanook of the North??--hahaha--no c'est Moi!!)
Yesterday we decided to try walking on the Connecticut River Boardwalk and we saw that Mother Nature --who knows Spring--has sent the Osprey back to their nests here:
Labels:
walking in April
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


You look chilly but it's still better than this winter! It's getting warmer a little bit at a time! I'm sure your walk was invigorating!
ReplyDeletelooks chilly but pretty!n We walked along the beach on the Sound yesterday and it was very similar - sunny but chilly
ReplyDeletewalking is good. you have lovely scenery on your walk.
ReplyDeletechilly but will be warm before long......