About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Friday, April 25, 2014

BACKGROUNDS

I just cannot use plain white backgrounds it seems....I just {heart} these:












This reminds me of our trip to Venice..it was filled with butterflies!!

My Dad's favorite tree--the birch--I can see butterflies among those branches....

And here--our snow-covered marshes.....

Lastly....














Our stone pathways....

After all:

BUTTERFLIES ARE FREE.....

Hugs and happy week's end...Julierose, La Blageuse quilt-euse

3 comments:

  1. I think the backgrounds you're choosing add much more interest than any plain background would. You're so artistic. Follow your heart. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those fabrics for backgrounds. I too am a lover of birch trees. so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lighthouse fabric is really nice. I have not seen it before. I think I had some of the rock fabric in the past and used it in landscape style quilts.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.