About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Monday, April 14, 2014

HAPPY EASTER (YARN) EGG-GHAN


This little Spring birdie flew in and rested on my Easter (Yarn) egg....

Here are a few of the Easter-Ghan squares bordered in that lilac-ey pink; I think I am
going to like it!  I have 24 squares so far and 20 more to border; then I have to decide if I need more...

And....here are a few more butterflies ready to be turned, I found more batiks hiding in my stash....


























And so I am flitting from afghan to quilting and back around again...kinda like our up and down weather--warmish to chilly....
And that's where I am on this grey Monday morning....
Hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse 

5 comments:

  1. I guess you are cross-training! Love the butterflies with an image on them. Sweet.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. your afghan is looking very pretty. love the butterflies. they are so fun.
    and that birdie sure looks happy in that yarn egg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet little bird and squares - love the pink!
    looking forward to seeing your butterflies on your quilt

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colors of your afghan!!! as someone that is not adept at any of these things, you never cease to amaze me! L, Lin

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.