About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

FABRIC CLUBS & CLEAN ROOMS

CASSIDY'S PONDERING TOO.

Have any of you ever joined a fabric club---I decided to try out Pink Castle 's
Kuwaii fat 8th monthly mailing club.

I am always on the lookout for those cutesy Japanese fabrics and cannot seem to find them anywhere around here.

Really, for $22/monthly mailing--and you can drop out anytime--I figure that I will spend less and have more variety on hand than if I go to other e-sites and hunt for some and then only get a few half-yds.

Oh how we can rationalize to ourselves, huh?

I will be posting the first shipment's selection when it arrives....

Back in quilt mode:

The butterflies are all turned and now I have to position them on the blocks and decide which background suits each BF.

I'll be going on vacation soon and so, I have put away my "stuff" and cleaned my sewing room--a cleaned-up sewing space tells me that "nothing much" is going on.....

Hugs to all of you,
Julierose, La Blageuse


8 comments:

  1. I used to be one and loved it. It was fun to see what came in the mail.
    Have fun and look forward to seeing what you receive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never done one. If I clean my sewing room I unearth things I forgot, so,it feels like a new fabric bundle :-)
    Looking forward to seeing what you get!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, please share your fabric from the club. I always imagine it is yucky stuff they can only get rid of if you don't know what you are getting. I hope I'm wrong.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me know how you like your fabric club. Sounds like something I would enjoy. Enjoy your vaca! Will miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to seeing what you get in the monthly club. That is one I have debated trying out, but haven't made the decision yet. Have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. have a wonderful vacation. cant wait to see the butterflies and the new fabs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm looking forward to seeing what yummy fabrics you get! I've never done a fabric club, so I may be tempted if you have good luck. Have a fun vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I joined a fat quarter club, and I loved getting the packages so much, I kept at it LONG after I should have stopped. I still have dozens of fat quarters waiting to be used!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.