About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Friday, May 2, 2014

DON'T YOU WISH YOU HAD MADE THIS ONE??


My good friend and quilting maven, MaryAnn  (aka MaryHam)  brought this to my house after quilting it at our LQS on their longarm.  All Wm Morris prints....ahhhhh, absolutely gorgeous.


Just take a gander at these prints....

Beautiful, aren't they???
And best of , she put them together so that they blend into a fabulous whole cloth...


LOVELY!!

Here is a wonderful example of letting the prints work for you...such amazing scrappy-ness!!


Here is her choice of backing--a stunning Royal Doulton Archival fabric that she snagged for
an amazing bargain price....

I really {heart} this piece of work AND you know what....And this is typical of her generosity

She is going to GIFT it to her Aunt...who fell in love with it when she saw it....
Kudos to you, my friend--another star in your crown.....

Hugs to you all,
Julierose, La Blageuse Quilteuse


4 comments:

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.