About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Thursday, May 29, 2014

A FINISH--EASTER GHAN



It's Done!!  My Easter Afghan--I did 3 rows of single crochet with the Monet variegated yarn for the border....


I think you can see it here......I just really love variegated yarns so much!

Tomorrow will be a travel day for us--up to sit for Fiona--what fun...

I am getting the "Sewing bug" again...hugs, Julierose, La blageuse Crochet-euse

3 comments:

  1. Lovely to see this finished ! Your sewing bug - are we going to see more patchwork?

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.