About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Sunday, May 25, 2014

WELCOME HOME, SAILORS---IRISES


These lovelies greeted us after our week's sojourn....
I got just  one as a "FREE" gift with another order of bulbs long ago--the other bulbs were eaten up by our resident deer population for dessert!
 BUT THESE--OH MY!


Loving how these swoop low over the rock...so romantic!
















they are so purely white--they glimmer and glisten even in the dark....just a little strip of cream in there, too..
A beautiful Sunday spectacle to cherish....


And, lots more to come...buds a-plenty

Best of holiday long weekend to all you lovelies...
Hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse (in love with irises--can't wait for the purple ones to come out now...)

1 comment:

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.