About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Sunday, May 4, 2014

MY FIRST CARD MAKING ADVENTURE


Since I will be away for Mother's Day, I thought I'd do a Slow Sunday Scrapping...
I made this card for my Mom...I will bring her flowers and a mocha milkshake this
Wednesday---her early present was the afghan...

I used my Zutter to roughen up those edges and the Tim Holtz Distress Antique Ink to darken up those edges....and also his Paper collection which I LOVE!

Here is the inside:

I decided to just use these really cute stickers (after the three hours on the front!! Measuring and re-cutting and re-adhering!!)

AND--the Envelope--TA-DAH


that May dragonfly is an old rub-on I had in my "bits and bobs" drawer...

this was a fun morning's work for me....
Hope you all have a wonderful Mother's Day....
Hugs, Julierose La blageuse Scrapeuse

3 comments:

  1. Your card is so well made. It looks so professional but with a warm, personal touch. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very beautiful Mother's Day card!
    I'm sure your Mother will love this endearing piece of artwork.
    (the very best gift of all)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card! I love that you decorated the envelope as well. Your mum will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.