About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

LITTLE WILLA'S FIRST WINTER-a PL Memory Page


Here is Willa's First Winter--all bundled up and loving it! She is such a sweetie pie!

Happiness!! 

























SOOOOO....
hugs Julierose, La Balgeuse, Scrap-euse

4 comments:

  1. Willa is adorable! What a great name! Happy blated bday!!! Gosh that cruise looked wonderful!!! Huzzah! Big hug to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Willa is so cute! Such a cute memory page!

    ReplyDelete

  3. adorable little snowbunny! although I must admit the "let it snow" sentiment is not felt by me after this past winter LOL

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.