About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Sunday, November 1, 2015

HAND BASTING


this rainy gray afternoon, I am hand basting my 9's to a light
backing --the better to embroider.....




Join me @ kathy's quilts to see what we are all slow stitching....
hugs, Julierose La Blageuse (Lentement-euse)

7 comments:

  1. Interesting! Can't wait to see the embroidery you are going to add. Enjoy your stitches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It didn't rain here but dark overall. Nice day for slow stitching for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love these blocks Julierose - the leaves are so ethereal and enigmatic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sun prints are so pretty! I'm loving quilts + embroidery right now so look forward to see where you take this. Are you a floss or Perle gal?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is interesting... I can't picture what you have in mind to do, so can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.