About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Friday, November 6, 2015

LIMEADE ANYONE???


                                                 NOVEMBER'S BLOCK is done....

there's Cactus bloomin'

AND


Fishies a'Swimmmin'


Mr. Tiger Cat


someone ate half of this apple, I think!!


And Robots  frolickin'

Join in the fun at superscrappy

COME SEE WHAT'S HAPPENIN' 

;---))))

Hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse, (green with envy-euse lol)




25 comments:

  1. Ok, you have the most fun little bits of fabric in your stash! Great block.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a limeade this week from Sonic thankyou! Love how you fussy cut all those fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, amazing what one can find in those little blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Deb you have the most interesting things in your stash.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that apple was so good munch munch..........what? LOL love your little peeks of surprises in your blocks. so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous fabrics in your limeade block. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have some very fun fabrics in your block. I love the cactus.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the surprises in your block; you have the largest collection of fabrics, all playing together cordially!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such lovely fabrics with such great stories to tell!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have the cutest fabrics! Love Mr. Tiger Cat!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have so many different fabrics! Have you been quilting long?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like what's happening is in your block!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always love the little peeks of fun in your blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the fun little snapshots in your block. These blocks are going to make a fun quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Again, those are just so cute. This is going to make such a fun quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So much lime fun, my mouth is starting to pucker!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So much fun going on in this block! This is such a good RSC block idea. One I may need to steal next year : )

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this color and your block - wee - so fun to look at all the froggy fabrics

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.