About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

ART JOURNALING GIFT






              Which is what I am doing these days...waiting for the "seeing eye" little bird....

(FYI: I will be going in for the 2nd eye surgery Dec 5th-- so....
 this is my present to you all....)

                                                              HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Hugs, Julierose, La blageuse

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for the beautiful holiday wishes. Happy Holidays to you, my friend. I'll be thinking of you on December 5th. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I bet you can't wait to have your surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And a lovely gift it is. Thank you.
    Now don't worry about your surgery. The first one turned out alright, didn't it? This one will, too.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heres hoping for a successful eye operation and that you have a very Merry Christmas! YOU are our gift, your friendship and kindness. and I am thankful for that. hope all is well with Thom too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Holidays to you! I hope your second surgery goes smoothly--I'm very happy with how mine came out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! And very inspirational too! Hope all is well. Best of luck with the next eye surgery. Will be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Christmas Greetings! A late comment as I'm only just catching up on my reading. I see you will be having your eye surgery tomorrow (it's Sunday right now in NZ) - hope all goes well for you!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.