About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Friday, December 23, 2016

HEARTFELT TIDINGS TO YOU ALL

"THE HOLIEST OF ALL HOLIDAYS ARE THOSE KEPT BY OURSELVES
                                 IN SILENCE AND APART,
                                       THE SECRET ANNIVERSARIES OF THE HEART."

                                                      Henry Wadsworth Longfellow "Holidays"

It is with a grateful heart that I send you, all my blogging friends, this  warmest of wishes....
thank you for all your commenting, emails, and general uplifting support,
 and helpful---- just "being there" for me.

Hugs from Julierose, your Blageuse
 [now almost "eagle-eyed" ;)))  ]

14 comments:

  1. Oh so good to see your post this morning! I loved reading that your are now almost "eagle-eyed". great description!
    Have a very Happy Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful to see you back in blogland again! Thank you for the warm wishes, and I hope your Holiday time is full of love and joy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas and warm wishes for a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas and wishing you the best in 2017!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're feeling better. Have a wonderful holiday! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas may your holiday be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I oy can me all the down here! Merry Christmas sweet friend y

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Holidays to you! I'm happy to hear that your eye surgery was successful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hope you and Thom have the Merriest Christmas ever!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Best wishes to you too......hoping that your eye surgery was successful.....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happiest of Holidays to you, my friend. I hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So happy to see that you are now almost eagle eyed! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and have a Joyous New Year.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.