"THE HOLIEST OF ALL HOLIDAYS ARE THOSE KEPT BY OURSELVES
IN SILENCE AND APART,
THE SECRET ANNIVERSARIES OF THE HEART."
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow "Holidays"
It is with a grateful heart that I send you, all my blogging friends, this warmest of wishes....
thank you for all your commenting, emails, and general uplifting support,
and helpful---- just "being there" for me.
Hugs from Julierose, your Blageuse
[now almost "eagle-eyed" ;))) ]
Oh so good to see your post this morning! I loved reading that your are now almost "eagle-eyed". great description!
ReplyDeleteHave a very Happy Christmas!!
Wonderful to see you back in blogland again! Thank you for the warm wishes, and I hope your Holiday time is full of love and joy.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas and warm wishes for a wonderful New Year!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas and wishing you the best in 2017!
ReplyDeleteHope you're feeling better. Have a wonderful holiday! Merry Christmas to you and your family!
ReplyDeleteI love that quote!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas may your holiday be wonderful.
ReplyDeleteI oy can me all the down here! Merry Christmas sweet friend y
ReplyDeleteHappy Holidays to you! I'm happy to hear that your eye surgery was successful!
ReplyDeletehope you and Thom have the Merriest Christmas ever!
ReplyDeleteBest wishes to you too......hoping that your eye surgery was successful.....
ReplyDeleteHappiest of Holidays to you, my friend. I hope you are doing well.
ReplyDeleteSo happy to see that you are now almost eagle eyed! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and have a Joyous New Year.
ReplyDeleteHugs