About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Thursday, December 29, 2016

NEW YEAR'S MAGICAL SPIRIT

                                      My latest attempt at colorbook shading..

I see her as the Spirit of Peace for all of our world
in the coming year....

hugs and
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY FAITHFUL BLOGGING FRIENDS...

Julierose, La Blageuse (coloring-euse)

8 comments:

  1. A very Happy New Year to you! I do love your Spirit of Peace coloring! Beautiful shading! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work--I go to a coloring group on Monday afternoons-
    but am not that good at all the shading yet--
    what color medium do you use--and the brand!
    love and laughter and Happy New Year-di

    ReplyDelete
  3. From your vision/coloring book to God's ears.

    Hope you are doing well, my friend. Happy and blessed 2017.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we certainly need peace in coming times. Happy New Year my friend and may health and happiness follow in 2017.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.