looks great Julie Rose
Just beautiful. Congratulations!
Congratulations! Beautiful flimsy!
Love your fun pictures! THey ARE flying!! Congrats on your flimsy finish!
Great job. Beautiful top.
Beautiful, great to see your butterflies floating on the breeze.
Congratulations on a lovely finished top!! Great fun to see the butterflies fluttering in the wind on the washing line!
Lovely!
congrats on your beautiful flimsy. it is gorgeous
This is beautiful :)
I just caught up on your blog... I was out of town for a bit. Great progress on all. I happen to love the spooky fabric in the orange piece!!
How fun to reach the "finally" stage. Nice looking quilt.
The are flying indeed. How pretty!Hugs
Congratulations on your Butterflies over Venetzia flimsy finish.Perfect photo with the wind making them 'fly.'
Looks gorgeous! Love seeing the butterflies flying in the wind! Great picture!
You did a beautiful job on that flimsy!!!
Such a wonderful quilt top. I love it!
Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.
looks great Julie Rose
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Beautiful flimsy!
ReplyDeleteLove your fun pictures! THey ARE flying!! Congrats on your flimsy finish!
ReplyDeleteGreat job. Beautiful top.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, great to see your butterflies floating on the breeze.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on a lovely finished top!! Great fun to see the butterflies fluttering in the wind on the washing line!
ReplyDeleteLovely!
ReplyDeletecongrats on your beautiful flimsy. it is gorgeous
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteI just caught up on your blog... I was out of town for a bit. Great progress on all. I happen to love the spooky fabric in the orange piece!!
ReplyDeleteHow fun to reach the "finally" stage. Nice looking quilt.
ReplyDeleteThe are flying indeed. How pretty!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Congratulations on your Butterflies over Venetzia flimsy finish.
ReplyDeletePerfect photo with the wind making them 'fly.'
Looks gorgeous! Love seeing the butterflies flying in the wind! Great picture!
ReplyDeleteYou did a beautiful job on that flimsy!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a wonderful quilt top. I love it!
ReplyDelete