About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

SUNRISE SPECTACULAR




























               
                                                        FROM MY BACK DECK

THANKFUL, AS ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL DAY BEGINS.....
HUGS,
Julierose, La Blageuse

6 comments:

  1. Give thanks every day! Beautiful sunrise. I have rain clouds and fog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunrise is so awe inspiring. The birds start singing very early here. It's a big show, color, birds singing, yes, taking it all in and being thankful.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty sunrise! Beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice way to start your day! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.