I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.
I LIFT MY LAMP BESIDE THE GOLDEN DOOR... WELCOME..... Hugs to you all on this day which celebrates our true ethos.... Hugs, Julierose, La blageuse (Bienvenue-euse)
I once overheard a retired military man say when asked how he felt about putting his life on the line for our freedom say, 'True freedom is a state of mind.' God bless all like him who give up so much understanding the true meaning of Liberty.
that's how it should be done! Happy forth dear friend
ReplyDeleteHi Julierose happy 4th of July xx
ReplyDeleteHappy July 4th! I hope the Lady continues to inspire us!
ReplyDeleteHappy 4th to you too!
ReplyDeleteHappy 4th Julierose....
ReplyDeleteHappy 4th my friend. Hope you have a wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteHave a Happy 4th of July!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Independence day. Great photo. mary
ReplyDeleteI once overheard a retired military man say when asked how he felt about putting his life on the line for our freedom say, 'True freedom is a state of mind.' God bless all like him who give up so much understanding the true meaning of Liberty.
ReplyDeleteAmen.
ReplyDeletexx, Carol