About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Friday, November 16, 2018

SNEAK PEEK

                           Working on Secret Christmas "things"...Shhhhhh..;)))

Hugs from Mrs. Santa's Helper ---- 
Julierose, La blageuse (stitching-in secret-euse)

12 comments:

  1. How sweet of you to help Mrs Santa! What a cute litte bunny in the snow! Looks like he is looking for a new home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie how lovely of you to be Mrs Santa's helper,love the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful/fun fabric, it will make a wonderful gift.
    Now is the time for all Santa's helpers to get a move on!
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good! Such cute fabrics! Looks like you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting peek! Can't wait to see the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sneaky Christmas sewing! SOunds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sure Ms. Santa appreciates the help. Great fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That cute bunny looks like he can be bribed into blabbing with some juicy carrots lol. Have fun...

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.