About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Thursday, February 14, 2019

MR. DARCY WON

                                      My Valentine's Day Gift from Mr. Wonderful💕     

                      The lovely clothbound hardcover Penguin edition of :


AND
This book from Mr. Darcy's perspective...

                                                              the first in a new series .............

I am thrilled with my gifts....Someone knows what I like....💞
hugs, Julierose La blageuse (enjoying-euse);)))

13 comments:

  1. That is a prize of a book. It looks like you're having lots of romantic fun.
    Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful gift indeed!!! I have an Omnibus Edition of Jane Austen novels. Haven't come across your second book, I'm sure I would enjoy it so may have to check with the local library.
    Pleased you had a lovely Valentine's Day too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a wonderful Valentine's Day! Such a thoughtful valentine you have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and very thoughtful gifts. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be interested to hear what the second book is like. I think I have read Pride and Prejudice at least a dozen times over the years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful book - I love how they have done the cover. A perfect gift!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.