About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Sunday, February 3, 2019

TOM BRADY OR MR. DARCY?

                     Tonight's Superbowl hunk.....Tom Brady......[sigh]

                                                  OR.....
                         Hunky Mr. Darcy from "Pride and Prejudice?

I am watching the Superbowl and rooting for The Patriots....
                                          while
Re-reading "Pride and Prejudice" and thinking of Mr, Darcy.....lol

Who would be your choice, I ask.......????? 
Discerning quilters
NEED to know...;)))) {be still my heart}

hugs, Julierose, La blageuse (dreaming-euse)


8 comments:

  1. I would watch Tom Brady but would rather see Mr. Darcy! I love Jane Austen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no contest as far as I am concerned. It would have to be Colin Firth playing Mr Darcy - I get heart flutters just thinking of him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why not both? It's good to mix it up once in a while.
    Variety and contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr Darcy!! Colin Firth was brilliant in this role.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Colin Firth then! Thanks for recent visit/commenting on my blog.i love to paint and make !!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.