About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Friday, July 5, 2019

FRIDAY FIND

                  Legos is growing; finished the first of 
                                     3 green blocks
                                                            and......

Look what I found hiding in my old scraps box....


 
                                  This lovely Forest Maiden...

                         So I featured her in this group of strips...

********************************************
Hoping you all had a wonderful 4th celebration....

Hugs for a happy weekend TGIF, guys!!;)))

Julierose, La blageuse (sewingly happy-euse)

9 comments:

  1. What a fun forest maiden! Love those legos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a lovely addition to the lego quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am working on a Lego quilt behind the scenes at the moment. It's mostly blues and greens,because that's what I was asked for, but your beautiful yellows are tempting me to veer off-plan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this lego quilt is so fun. Love tucking in little surprises, that lady is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love mucha ladies and have some scraps of that print too. Your legos piece is such a gorgeous rich mix of fabrics. The fact that the lines are all straight and rectangular give it order but that color! Love
    LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy blocks. Love that the Maiden will be living amongst the Legos.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how the Legos are coming along. The blocks look awesome all together and it's always fun to find a little surprise in the fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely projects! Love the Maiden hiding in there! Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.