[ignore the crooked pinning please ;000]
The long strip on the right is the leftover pieces from this one below
↓↓↓
AND....Here are the latest two for the middle section
and
As you can see, I am down to the nitty gritty for these colored squares....;)))
I spent a good amount of time organizing the leftover
triangles into colors...
PLUS: I STILL have lots of beige and gray and black 3.5" squares
leftovers...
I think they multiply overnight....;000
Do you think I pre-cut enough triangles??
AND squares???
[Note to self: think about how many you need]
Hugs, from HOT AGAIN CT
Julierose, La Blageuse { still snow ball-making-euse}





that kind of snowball doesn't make you cold?
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! I like cutting extra...they always get used somewhere!
ReplyDeleteNice snowballs
ReplyDeleteThose snowballs are so pretty! They look tiny. Be careful they don't melt in the summer!
ReplyDeleteThose snowball blocks are so much fun! I love the design that forms when all those triangle corners come together.
ReplyDeleteLots of colourful snowballs on your wall and all looking great.
ReplyDeleteI'm really liking this project!
ReplyDeleteWow--you are on a roll! Another fun scrappy quilt--love it!
ReplyDeleteLooks great, but what a lot of work.
ReplyDeleteSnowballs are looking good!!
ReplyDeleteI always seem to have trouble pinning on my design wall and getting things straight. If I take a picture, I have to use the edit function to help straighten things.
ReplyDeleteI love the look of your snowballs. The colors are so fun!
ReplyDeletethese are great blocks and your organization is amazing.
ReplyDelete