About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Sunday, July 7, 2019

SILENT SUNDAY



Hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse (quiet Sunday-euse)

8 comments:

  1. Love what you're doing here. It's so intriguing~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the mix of fabrics in these blocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just been looking back over your last four post!! Happy to see the snowball blocks again, I really like your colours, very Amish. I love these new blocks of yours, such a good use for scrappy strips - you're giving me ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow--you are on a roll! The blocks are looking great--what a fun project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh so lovely. what size are your strips? All perfectly matched!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks great! The little fairy is a perfect addition!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.