About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Thursday, July 11, 2019

I LIKE NO 12

                                  Just bloomed Daylily 
                            (still awaiting the others--needing rain)

************************************************

                            Wanda's new postage stamp project....

****************************************************

My new rolled clay diamond painting pen....fits so nicely in my hand...;)))

************************************************************
            {This is a short list this week--but a well-loved one...}

Linked up with LEEANNA at Not Afraid of Color blog along with
our group that sees the glass half-full;))))💓💖💙💚💛💜💞

Hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse (grateful-euse) 

10 comments:

  1. NICE pen. Would you mind if I tried to paint that photo of your day lilys? It's just so lush.
    I enjoyed this post much.
    mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. That daylily is beautiful beautiful! I hope the rest open nicely! And your clay pen is also lovely! What is a painting pen? What do you use it for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your day lilies are so pretty! I love postage stamp quilts - have never made one, but it's on my list. Do you know what size her squares are? That pen looks very unique!
    Happy Thursday, Julierose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a pretty color lily. I had some that color in MD, bloomed next to a salmon color and made the yard happy. I like your diamond pen a lot. finding the right tool makes it all even more fun. LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julierose! Oh, I adore day lilies and yours is a beauty. It looks very happy there and it is ready to burst with blossoms. Love the postage stamp quilt as well - there's a LOT of work going into that project. And I've never heard of a diamond painting pen - what do you use it for? It is lovely - the rolled clay has a gorgeous pattern on it. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Daylily is so pretty! So many little squares! I like the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, that's a snazzy pen. I can tell it feels good to work with. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful flowers! The Postage Stamp quilt is so colorful and nice for scraps! So glad to see your pen. I had no idea how you made your diamond paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Our lilies are not blooming yet, but others in the neighborhood are. Something to look forward to later in the summer. Love the postage stamp blocks. The solids are a good choice. Diamond painting pen??? Going to have to go google that one. Thanks for sharing Thursday with me ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.