About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Thursday, July 11, 2019

THE BLUES

                                    I've finished the blue set of 3 legos blocks.....

Most of my blue scraps were used in making these two quilts 
and two others which went to grandchildren....

AND
so...it was a real scramble to put these
three together....

I had one little girl
and

a blue window...

Next up are purples.....

*****************************

Here are the latest two daylily bloomers..

This looks like the 1st one but in reality it is more of a peach color
than is shown by this photo...
and
this one is a raspberry color

*********************************
Hubster is power washing our front paver
walkway and seating area....
Then he will seal it--quite a mammoth job...
**************************
We are having a little sprinkling of rain;
hoping for more...
hugs, Julierose,
La Blageuse
(still playing with legos-euse)



13 comments:

  1. Pretty with the blue. Love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your lego quilt. Glad hubster is feeling better. Mine needs power washing too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s looking lovely. You might inspire me to do something similar. Pretty flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blocks ,Need to finish my strip quilt and sandwich some. Need some energy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, of course, I really love the blue Legos--lol! Your day lilies are all such fun colors--mine are only gold and peach.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Day Lilies. Mine are the generic golden yellow color. Still they would be pretty if they were blooming.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice quilt and nice flowers! You're using up those scraps! We've had a few downpours but they haven't lasted very long. I hate this humidity!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at you go! Loving your legos - and we do power washing here, too, to keep down the grungy dark mold that likes to grow on most everything (especially concrete).

    ReplyDelete
  9. That lego quilt is really acute way to organize blocks / tops! I'll keep that one in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That raspberry daylily is gorgeous! Good going with the Lego blocks. Those little printed things like the girl and window add charming touches to the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  11. leggos blocks look super and your blooms are so pretty! unusual lilies and just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.