About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Saturday, July 11, 2020

HAPPY MAIL


I received this lovely package this week from 
"Quiltdivajulie" 
(I cannot figure out the linky --she is a 'blogspot" though)


Beautifully packaged and sorted strips and scraps
Lovely light blues...

Deep, dark reds

AND
TA-
DAH


Very Vintage Low Volume prints...
A huge assortment..

Aren't they just gorgeous???
Thank you sooo much Julie💖💖
What a grand gift🙇🙋

What a generous gift--🙌

all ironed and separated...
Right now, I am just gazing at them all and
petting them ..👏😉

this should get my "mojo" moving;)))

Hugs from afar...
Stay safe
Julierose, La Blageuse (grateful-euse)




13 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you like/love them -- they were languishing in boxes so being with you and being petted is MUCH better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One quilter's scraps are another quilter's treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great mail day! Julie's fabrics are always wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful gift from one Julie to another.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's certainly the kind of thing we love to find in our mailboxes! Enjoy fondling your new treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! What lovely fabrics you were given; sorry to admit that mine I shared weren't so perfect,lol. Tho I DID iron each one....I know you'll be inspoired and make something beautiful!

    Yes I agree about sorting only by color, so I keep special categories like 30s kiddy prints, and batiks, and moderns in their own place.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo so pretty. Yay for quilting buds who send squishy mail

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always so fun to receive squishy packages in the mail, have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bet those fabrics are gorgeous, Julierose. I drool at all quiltdivajulie's projects. She has the knack

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, how fun, You're going to have such a fun figuring out what to make with all this fabric. Can't wait to see what you makel

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet mail delivery. Hmmmm...so many possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a treat Julierose, there really is nothing quite as nice as a squishy envelope in the mail box!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.